Friday, May 2, 2008

Time.

Lately, I have been realizing how important time is. Sometimes, it seems like I have so much, but then it is all gone before I know it. There are so many times that I wish I just had more, like 24 hours in one day is just not enough. Even though I am just 15 years old, I feel like I am already so old. This year felt like it zoomed right past me, and it is just crazy that the school year is almost over. It really did feel like yesterday that we were complaining about how long the school year felt, and now when it is almost over, I am realizing that it was not long at all, in fact, it was quite short.

2 comments:

Jasmine Lee said...

Hi Rosanna! Tell me about it! I am commenting you while I should be studying for exams! Have a nice day!

-Jas

Melissa Yam said...

*criiiiiesss* only 108 hours left to study for euroooooo (give/take 10 hours) where in the world did the time gooooooooooooooooooooo?