Saturday, March 29, 2008

Journaling.

Lately, I have been hearing a lot about diaries and journals from Melissa and Jasmine. Jasmine said that she recently began to look back on her old diary entries and was pretty amused with the entries. It made me go back and look at my old ones as well, and I can't believe that I used to be that person. It seems like a whole lifetime ago when I wrote that and it so weird to see how much I have changed since then. I used to journal quite often, but it was something I started doing less and less and eventually all together stopped for awhile. However, looking back on these entries, I hope that I will be able to find a little bit of time each day to start journaling again so that a couple years from now, I can look back at these entries and get a good laugh out of them.
~Rosanna

2 comments:

Jasmine Lee said...

Hi! Isn't it embarassing reading them? I stopped journaling for a year and was so embarassed by my old diary that I began writing in a new one. But then I changed back to my original diary. I think we should all read ancient diary entries to each other. We would all get a bag full of laughs. Have a nice day!

-Jas

Melissa Yam said...

That's what me and Ashley did last night. It was hilarious. Because we would write about the same event. But hers will be like "Today sucked." And mines would be like "Today was soooo fun." Or vice versa. Yeah it was fun.